Thursday 1 November 2012

Welcome Back Bulletin Board - better late than never!

I am a little late posting this, but it's just been that kind of a year. I can't believe it took me being sick to post my welcome back bulletin board, but here it is.


After the Lorax came out this summer, I thought it would be a great scene to use to welcome the kids back. They loved the look and were able to relate to it. The poem on the cloud says:

Oh! The places you'll go!
All the things you will see.
Oh! Your learning will grow,
All in grade three!

These are the pictures I took just minutes before the students arrived on September 4, 2012. What an exciting day.




2 comments:

  1. Your bulletin board is very cute! I am going to do something similar for the new year. I have changed the poem since I teach kindergarten. This is what it will say:

    Oh the places you'll go
    Oh, the places you've been
    Oh, your learning will grow
    in the last half of kindergarten!

    Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the change! I would love to see a picture of your bulletin board.

    ReplyDelete